- How to Use
Customers will be able to peruse the materials and/or other items (“Products”) which are listed by Suppliers, and may choose to communicate with Suppliers in obtaining quotations for any required Products.
- License to Use
- No Warranties; Exclusion of Liability
- Third Party Users and Events beyond the Control of Stockpile
- Specific Obligations
- Customers’ Obligations
- Customers shall at all times provide us with true and accurate information when creating and continuing to use Stockpile.
- Customers shall act in good faith.
- In making orders through Stockpile, the Customer shall ensure that the specific terms and conditions (including payment terms) are agreed with the Supplier, and shall at all times act according to such terms.
- Customer shall at all times complete any orders placed with a Supplier.
- Customer shall clearly communicate with the Supplier.
- Suppliers’ Obligations
- Suppliers shall at all times provide us with true and accurate information when creating and continuing to use Stockpile.
- Supplier shall ensure that the Product listings are true and accurate and shall contain; product specifications, product description; product data. Lack of product detail may fail the product approval.
- Supplier shall at all times ensure that it depicts true and accurate information regarding the availability of Products and stock. Listing of materials that are not in the Supplier’s inventory shall only be for Products ordered Just-In-Time, and such lead time in delivering such Products shall be depicted by the Supplier on such product listing.
- Supplier acknowledges that Stockpile may, at its own discretion, not approve and/or remove listings that are deemed to be; false listings, counterfeit products, listings that are in breach of this Agreement and/or in violation of any applicable law.
- Suppliers shall act in good faith.
- In obtaining and fulfilling orders through Stockpile, the Suppliers shall ensure that the specific terms and conditions (including payment terms) are agreed with the Customer, and shall at all times act according to such terms.
- Suppliers shall at all times complete any orders placed by a Customer.
- Supplier shall not provide quotations though Stockpile for any materials and/or any other item that is not listed on Stockpile.
- Supplier shall clearly communicate with Customers and shall use an active email address in order to receive notifications from Stockpile.
- Content posted to the Site
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto, and/or that you have such owner’s permission to use the same;
- use of the content you supply does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content that;
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, hateful, racially or religiously offensive;
- contains any computer viruses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Review Policy
Reviews may be investigated by Stockpile, and Stockpile may at its own discretion take steps to suspend, remove any User and/or listing (as appropriate), for any reason whatsoever (including for malicious negative reviews).
Stockpile may, from time to time, offer automatic or manual updates to the Software, at its own discretion at any time and without notice to you.