MDF Melamine 8ft x 4ft
Melamine boards are made with MDF (medium density fibreboard), a manufactured wood substrate, which has been coated with melamine laminate. Melamine resin gives the board a highly durable and attractive finish.
- The board is easily machinable
- Easier to paint and seal
- Hard to flex or crack.
- Lower price than natural wood.
- More affordable
- BEST for cabinetry.
- Service counters
- Avoid eye contact.
- Wear suitable eye and skin protection
- Can produce dust, particularly during cutting or sanding, that may be hazardous to health.
- Stacked on top of each other in accordance with safety regulations.
- Should be within the range of 10-400C
- Humidity should be within the range of 45-75%.
- Important to protect materials from direct sunlight.
- Indoor storage areas should be clean, dry, well ventilated, and isolated from machining operations that create dust, dirt, or airborne particulates that could soil or contaminate the panels.
|SIZE||8ft X 4ft|
|AVAILABLE THICKNESSES||6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm|
|AVAILABLE COLOURS||Black, White, Universal Beech, Cherry|
- Unloading must be done by the client
- Installation should be done by trained personnel.
TERMS OF SALE:
Warranty is not valid for items with physical damages.
View the LUCKY HARDWARE TERMS OF SALES
|Lead Time Days||1|
|Unit Of Measure||Nos.|
|Country of Manufacture||Sri Lanka|
|Country of Origin||Sri Lanka|