ICC Precast Safety Kerb 915x280x310
Safety Kerbs are most probably using for national road construction network. The kerbs always fixed between road and pedestrian path.
Refer the attached drawing.
specifications also. The kerbs are manufactured with high quality controlling and quality assurance systems under engineer supervision.
The Safety kerbs are used most probably both side of the road middle island.
- Details Specification - RDA Standard And Project Standard
- Raw Material Specification - BS / ASTM / SLS Standard
- Concrete Strength : 20-30kN/mm2
- Curing Period (Min.) : 7 Days
- Stacking & Packing : wooden Pallet (1200mm x1200mm)
- Quantity for a wooden Pallet: 18 Nos.
- Selection of correct & required Items prior to purchase.
- Check & get the confirmation of stock availability before the purchase.
- Vehicle access path should be clear.
- Unloading should be arranged by the client.
- If the transportation is arranged by client, vehicles should be suitable.
- Pallet quantity for a 6 Wheel 20 feet long flatbed Vehicle: 08 Nos.
- Pallet quantity for a 10 Wheel 23 feet long flatbed Vehicle: 10 Nos.
- Do not stay in hazardous areas while unloading.
|D.R.W. Wijewardoana Mawatha Road Construction Project||1200|
|Galle Road & Duplication Road Construction Project||850|
|Panadura - Ingiriya Road Construction Project||650|
TERMS OF SALE:
|Lead Time Days||7|
|Unit Of Measure||Nos.|
|Country of Manufacture||Sri Lanka|
|Country of Origin||Sri Lanka|