HNG Clear Float Glass 3mm
Rs. 7,107.00 Rs. 6,180.00
Category: Glass & Mirrors
Is a sheet of glass made by floating molten glass on a bed of molten metal, typically tin, although lead and various low melting point alloys were used in the past this method gives the sheet uniform thickness and very flat surfaces.
- Natural light entering the building.
- High Light Transmission
- Easy processing.
- Building windows
- smaller windows in domestic housing
|Surface||Perfect Smooth, flat, pure & clean|
|Size||6Ft X 4Ft|
|colour||Transparent and clear|
- Hold the glass by your side with both hands.
- Always use two team members to move large glass plates.
- Always carry it upright on edge
TERMS OF SALE:
View the WILLIAMS GLASS TERMS OF SALES
|Lead Time Days||2|
|Unit Of Measure||Nos.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Country of Origin||India|