General Purpose Silicone 300ml
Rs. 800.00 Rs. 800.00
Category: Sealant & Adhesive
General Purpose Silicone is a one-part, acetoxy cure, adhesive sealant that is suitable for general sealing and bonding applications. This product will adhere to clean metal, glass, many types of wood, silicone resins, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramics, and plastic surfaces.The product also cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to form a permanently flexible silicone rubber.
- Easily sealing lap joints
- Excellent heat and cold resistance
- Very durable and overall
- Metal guttering
- Flashings and down pipes
- Avoid touching your face or eyes while working with GP silicone
- Always wear gloves and safety glasses
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry location.
- Storage temperature range is 60-80˚F (15-27˚C)
|available Colours||Transparent, Black, White|
|Applications||For General Purpose|
- Unloading must be done by the client
TERMS OF SALE:
View the LUCKY HARDWARE TERMS OF SALES
|Lead Time Days||1|
|Unit Of Measure||Nos.|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|